About me !

My name is Herena. I'm stubbon, bad tempered and a very bad hearted girl, so please shoo far far away from me. But it's the fact that animals and singing is what i love most. I hate animal abusers, and people crying -.- That's irritating. My fav colors are green, black and blue ! But certain ones only.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Well,
times tough.
Currently taking my diploma.
And working very hard to save up !
Many things happening around me.
I'm looking pass all the stress,
and tiredness.
Just to give Kinkiee, Erzi and Champagne
a good life !
Looking pass everything to prevent me from
flaring up so often.
That will avoid less quarrels.
Quarrels between my dad
No time for fun,
time for work.
Till everything stables down before i quit one
job of mine.
2 jobs is nothing.
But tiring.
That's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment