About me !

My name is Herena. I'm stubbon, bad tempered and a very bad hearted girl, so please shoo far far away from me. But it's the fact that animals and singing is what i love most. I hate animal abusers, and people crying -.- That's irritating. My fav colors are green, black and blue ! But certain ones only.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Well,
i'm currently baby sitting my precious darling,
belle belle.
Cutest ever ! <3
I'm now at V's house.
Long time never see me write about me
at her house already right?
Haha !
And i was suppose to update just now.
But i was like blogging half way,
then let belle watch barney in the computer.
So blogging now only.
Well,
i just realized something.
I'm a super evil person.
And all along i just thought i was just evil.
Hehe ! Yupps ;)
Muahhahhaha !
Tag uhh ^^



^^

No comments:

Post a Comment