About me !

My name is Herena. I'm stubbon, bad tempered and a very bad hearted girl, so please shoo far far away from me. But it's the fact that animals and singing is what i love most. I hate animal abusers, and people crying -.- That's irritating. My fav colors are green, black and blue ! But certain ones only.

Thursday, May 12, 2011








It's been awhile since i last posted !
Been kinda troubled lately.
I'm a confused girl !
I can't think properly anymore >:
Gosh,
life sucks.
Have been sick for close to 3 weeks already.
I've got sexy voice.
Just because of this.
Guys nowadays i feel,
couldn't make up their mind.
So they just come and go.
I don't really care that much anymore.
Well,
single life best ?
For now i guess.
No stress,
no trouble.
Why not?
not bad as well.
don't wanna add on more stress lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment